New Program for Purchasing Low Cost Refurbished Computers and Select iOS Devices!
AzTAP has partnered with Achieve Human Services in Yuma, AZ and their “RefurbIT” program to offer special discount rates on their already low cost refurbished computers and select iOS devices for persons with disabilities and family members in their households.
WHO QUALIFIES FOR THIS PROGRAM:
To qualify, you or a family member living in your home must
(1) Have a disability; and,
(2) Be currently receiving and able to verify at least one of the following state or federal assistance benefits:
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8)
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHAEP)
- National School Lunch Program (Free Lunch Program)
- Social Security Disability Income (SSDI)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- State Children’s Health Insurance Plan (SCHIP) / KidsCare
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Food
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
HERE IS HOW THE PROCESS WORKS:
To view the sample computer pricing and to apply, go to the AT Reuse Page on the AzTAP website
You will need to complete the simple online application.
After your application is submitted and benefits are verified, approved applicants will be given login information and instructions for purchasing the desired computer directly from RefurbIT.
For more information, contact Martha Lewis at Martha.firstname.lastname@example.org or 602.776.4670, 800.477.9921
*NOTE: Low cost refurbished computers and iOS devices are also for sale to the general public. Learn more about this option at http://aztap.org/at-reuse/achieve/.